Willkommen auf Planet-Liebe

diskutiere über Liebe, Sex und Leidenschaft und werde Teil einer spannenden Community! :)

jetzt registrieren

Übersetzer gesucht ;D

Dieses Thema im Forum "Off-Topic-Location" wurde erstellt von julee0603, 19 Juni 2008.

1. julee0603
    julee0603 (23)
    Verbringt hier viel Zeit
    Single
    Vllt kann mir hier jemand einen Gefallen tun und den folgenden Text ins englische übersetzen:

Ich traute meinen Augen nicht. Wir waren so kurz vorm Ziel doch Daisy und ich konnten nichts dagegen tun außer zugucken. Ich fühle mich schrecklich. Schrecklich schuldig. Ich hätte sie niemas alleine gehen lassen dürfen. Doch was sollte ich jetzt noch tun, verdammt. Es war zu spät! Daisy schaute mich verwirrt an. Wir beide waren den Tränen nahe. Wir hielten inne, schauten uns in die Augen und wussten beide: Aufgegeben wird nicht!
    Also liefen wir weiter. Wir hatten so viel geschafft, wir waren so weit gelaufen, doch der Verlust von Gracie hatte uns beide so aus der Bahn geworfen, dass unsere Kräfte echt am Ende waren. Vor Erschöpfung sanken wir auf dem Boden zusammen. Für einige Minuten lagen wir reglos da, jeder hing seinen eigenen Gedanken nach. Doch dann stupste Daisy mich an und deutete mit dem Finger schräg nach vorne. Ich konnte es damals nicht glauben, da war er: The Rabbit-proof-fence! Ich rieb mir die Augen und wir mobilisierten unsere letzten Kräfte. Wir liefen immer näher auf den Zaun zu. Wir schauten uns an, und wussten das wir es geschafft haben. Es konnte nicht mehr weit sein und wir behielten Recht. Nach einer mehr oder weniger kurzen Zeit erreichten wir unsere alte Heimat Jigalong. Laut schreiend und lachend liefen wir auf unsere Mum und Grandmum zu. Wir schlossen uns in die Arme, ich war überglücklich. Natürlich war das noch nicht das Ende, das wäre ja auch zu schön gewesen. Mr.Neville kam ziemlich bald nach Jigalong um uns iweder nach Perth zu bringen doch unsere Verwandten verteidigten uns großartig.

Bitte helft mir :frown: Mein Word-übersetzer funktioniert nicht und ich hab ein totales blackout weil ich schon 4 Seiten übersetzt habe :frown:

julee0603, 19 Juni 2008
  2. mechanical doll
    Benutzer gesperrt
    nicht angegeben
    A young boy, known as the Bitmap Kid, has a pair of magic pants that contain pockets with an infinite amount of storage space, and therefore he stores all of his toys in his pockets. One day the creatures who live in his pockets decide to keep his toys for themselves and play with them, so the Bitmap Kid must go on a journey to retrieve his toys from the creatures.

mechanical doll, 19 Juni 2008
  3. krava
    krava (35)
    Verhütungsberaterin mit Herz & Hund
    Verliebt
    Sei froh. Der würde sowieso nur Schwachsinn ausspucken!

Nach dem harten Tag heute bin ich wirklich zu müde, um dir das zu übersetzen.
    Hast du dir das alles für heute aufgespart oder hast du heute so viele Hausaufgaben?
    Vielleicht erstellst du mal eine Version und stellst sie dann zum Korrigieren ein. Das fänd ich besser, als wenn jemand hier deine Arbeit machen muss.

krava, 19 Juni 2008
  4. Samaire
    Verbringt hier viel Zeit
    nicht angegeben
    Irgendwelche (Online-)Übersetzungsprogrämmchen kannste sowieso gleich kippen, die taugen alle nichts.

Ansonsten: mach doch mal nen Vorschlag und ich korrigier dir den gerne. Aber hier bereitwillig ganze Texte übersetzen, ich glaube, da wird sich kaum einer dafür hergeben.

Samaire, 19 Juni 2008
  5. julee0603
    julee0603 (23)
    Verbringt hier viel Zeit Themenstarter
    Single
    Der erste Teil:

Hi, I am Molly Craig and I am here to tell you about one of my dreadful adventures in my childhood. It all began in 1931. I lived with my mum, my grandmother, my sister Daisy, my cousin Gracie and some other relatives of mine in Jigalong in Australia, near to the rabbit-proof-fence. Because of the fact that Daisy, Gracie and me were half-caste children, that means, my mum was an Aborigine and my dad a white man, it was very important to hide us from strangers. The chief protector of Aborigines, A.O. Neville, finally we just called him Mr Devil, had the responsibility for the so-called ‘stolen generations’. Half-caste kids were taken away from their mothers , and put into a bootcamp where they learned to become a good english speaker and to behave like it is normal for a slave in a white family. Mothers knew it, we know it too.

Someday, they came into our homeplace. We were scared, tried to flee but with their car, they got us very quick. Mum tried to save us but it did not work. The officers knew what they wanted: US. They grabbed us and carted us into the car. My aunt and my mother screamed, cried, all in the same time. The door closed, everything went on such fast. We tried to escape from the car, but it did not work out, so Mum and my aunt ran beside the car, trying to save us. When we looked out of the backside of the car, we saw our whole life leaving behind, our home, friends and family. But realizing it was not possible. Thousands of questions came to our minds: Would we see our mothers again in any time of our life? Or only see them again some when? What will happen to us?

The car got farer and farer and we could see our family sitting on the ground busted into tears. We were like traumatized. I could not realize what was happening, it was a nightmare. We were heading in direction to Perth, ca. 130 miles away from Jigalong.
    By the time we arrived it was already night and we were brought in a dormitory in which many kids were already sleeping. Some got awake and the woman behind us shouted: ‘No Talking, Sleep!’ and we lied in our beds and could not sleep. I guess we all thought the same: ‘Get out of here!’ After a tearful night, they woke us at the next morning. All children stood up directly and tied up their beds but we three still lied crouching in our beds. But then we had to hurry up and had to get into the breakfast room where all children were standing in one row but we did not recognize and sat down. When they all started to stare at us we stood up. We prayed all together and started our meal. It tasted dreadful! A warden said we should eat immediately so we choked it down.

Afterwards there was a control to see who is able to go to school because of its skin coulor. When my name was called I stayed motionless. I hoped they would keep on reading out the list but subconsciously I knew that they would not. One of the kids told me to go to the front if I would not want to get punished but I was not able to. I did not want to stand right in front of all these terrible people and be their limelight.
    One of the officers came into my direction so I went up to the front. I was frightened to get separated from my family.
    I had to keep an eye on them! I just felt relieved when Mr. Devil, said ‘No!’ I went back to Gracie and Daisy. It seemed like this day apparently no one was ‘bright’ enough for him. Some times later we should come to the church. I told them that I wanted to flee. Gracie and Daisy looked at me very indecisive but I could persuade them. We grabbed our stuff, looked around and ran towards the river. I had already thought of the first part of our track. At first through the river so that they would not be able to follow our trace and afterwards up to the rabbit proof fence in the north. We started to run. Gracie and Daisy in big fear but I was absolutely determined to disappear from this place.
    At the river I tied one of our backpackers in a bush and we ran in the other direction to get them on the wrong track. We had to run very far and after a short time we already had wounds on our feet which brought us lots of pain. Gracie and Daisy wanted to make some small breaks very often but in my eyes it was too chancy. As a comprise I carried them in turn. From time to time we met some other people which gave us food and some also knew that we were on the run. This concerned me a lot I thought of what might happen if they would find us and what they would do to us then. Maybe they would give us much work to do, I do not know. All the more it was important to me not to get caught. I often hustled Daisy and Gracie for a speedy departure on what they did not really feel happy.

Then we met a guy with whom we had a little break and who told us that he had heard of our hiding and that he would know where to find our aunt or rather Gracie’s mum. He told us she would be in and Gracie could get there by train. Grace was thrilled on this and wanted to get more to know about it but my intuition told me that this such kind looking man was a total liar. I told him exactly what is on my mind and then I said to Daisy and Gracie that we have to go. At first, Gracie did not react, as recently as I bleeped her again and again she came with us.
    With the benefit of hindsight, I came to know that my thoughts about this man were right. He was a confederate of Mr. Neville and he was surposed to set a snare for us. Unfortunately, this intention worked in parts, but in turn now.
    We migrated on until Daisy stopped. I asked her whats wrong but of course I know what she was thinking about. She told me she wants to go to mummy. I tried to explain that this man just tried to twit us but she could not belive, or maybe she did not want to. She clung to this litte aspiration like a castaway who clung to a piece of wood, hoping he will stay alive on this way. For this moment, I did not know how to talk Gracie out of thinking about catching a train. Finally I know my bullheaded litte cousin. I did not know what to do, so I carried Daisy on my back and we walked on. I told her not to turn around, Gracie would come.
    After maybe three minutes, I tried to listen to sounds of a walking person behind us, but I did not hear anything. I worried, so I turned around. Gracie was barely to see, she was running into the direction of the railway station. I could not believe and stopped for a second.
    I was the oldest one, so I had to take care about my littles with me. It was not only her fault, she was such a little, scared girl. So I told Daisy and of course, she said okay. Hand in hand, we run in Gracies way but we always had a short distance to her. We came nearer and nearer to the prooved station. Gracie sat on a bench next to the platform, waiting for the train, during my sister and me hide out behind a little bush. I tried to advise Gracie of us and beckoned to her. She identified us, stood up and ran into our direction. A wrong decision...
    Behind the building, there came a car with a very high speed. Gracie identified who was in it. The officers from the bootcamp, so she decided to change her direction. But it was too late. A ciclyst jumped off from his bike and cought Gracie. She shouted and cried. I could not believe my eyes. They brought her to the car and drove away.

hier muss der teil hin der noch oben auf deutsch steht

Of course, it was not a solution for the eternity, but a bit later, we had the perfect idea. Our faces were coulored with black and a darkbrown, so we looked like real Aborigines.
    Although, we did not want to stay in Jigalong for longer, too many things which remember us at this terrible adventure, so we moved to another village.
    We lived and lived, got children and our lives went on. But the fight against half-caste children was not over yet. Our kids were also taken away by the officers, but apperently they were not brave enough to flee. After a while, we heard that Gracie died, but we did not know why or anything about it.
    Since the szene at the railway station, many years ago, we had not seen her ever again...

julee0603, 19 Juni 2008
  6. User 20976
    (be)sticht mit Gefühl
    vergeben und glücklich
    Nur als Hinweis, ich weiß ja nicht, wofür Du die Übersetzung benötigst: Dieses Forum ist keine Hausaufgabenerledigungsmaschine. Selbst wenn Du ganz lieb bittest. In Deinen beiden letzten anderen Threads gings auch schon um Hausaufgaben.

Übersetze selbst und stell Deinen Vorschlag hier ein, vielleicht schaut dann jemand drüber.

Edit: Ah, hat sich überschnitten.
    Dann übersetz eben noch den fehlenden Teil und ergänze das. Vielleicht mag dann jemand den englischen Text Korrektur lesen.

User 20976, 19 Juni 2008
  7. julee0603
    julee0603 (23)
    Single
    Hi, I am Molly Craig and I am here to tell you about one of my dreadful adventures in my childhood. It all began in 1931. I lived with my mum, my grandmother, my sister Daisy, my cousin Gracie and some other relatives of mine in Jigalong in Australia, near to the rabbit-proof-fence. Because of the fact that Daisy, Gracie and me were half-caste children, that means, my mum was an Aborigine and my dad a white man, it was very important to hide us from strangers. The chief protector of Aborigines, A.O. Neville, finally we just called him Mr Devil, had the responsibility for the so-called ‘stolen generations’. Half-caste kids were taken away from their mothers , and put into a bootcamp where they learned to become a good english speaker and to behave like it is normal for a slave in a white family. Mothers knew it, we know it too.

Someday, they came into our homeplace. We were scared, tried to flee but with their car, they got us very quick. Mum tried to save us but it did not work. The officers knew what they wanted: US. They grabbed us and carted us into the car. My aunt and my mother screamed, cried, all in the same time. The door closed, everything went on such fast. We tried to escape from the car, but it did not work out, so Mum and my aunt ran beside the car, trying to save us. When we looked out of the backside of the car, we saw our whole life leaving behind, our home, friends and family. But realizing it was not possible. Thousands of questions came to our minds: Would we see our mothers again in any time of our life? Or only see them again some when? What will happen to us?

The car got farer and farer and we could see our family sitting on the ground busted into tears. We were like traumatized. I could not realize what was happening, it was a nightmare. We were heading in direction to Perth, ca. 130 miles away from Jigalong.
    By the time we arrived it was already night and we were brought in a dormitory in which many kids were already sleeping. Some got awake and the woman behind us shouted: ‘No Talking, Sleep!’ and we lied in our beds and could not sleep. I guess we all thought the same: ‘Get out of here!’ After a tearful night, they woke us at the next morning. All children stood up directly and tied up their beds but we three still lied crouching in our beds. But then we had to hurry up and had to get into the breakfast room where all children were standing in one row but we did not recognize and sat down. When they all started to stare at us we stood up. We prayed all together and started our meal. It tasted dreadful! A warden said we should eat immediately so we choked it down.

Afterwards there was a control to see who is able to go to school because of its skin coulor. When my name was called I stayed motionless. I hoped they would keep on reading out the list but subconsciously I knew that they would not. One of the kids told me to go to the front if I would not want to get punished but I was not able to. I did not want to stand right in front of all these terrible people and be their limelight.
    One of the officers came into my direction so I went up to the front. I was frightened to get separated from my family.
    I had to keep an eye on them! I just felt relieved when Mr. Devil, said ‘No!’ I went back to Gracie and Daisy. It seemed like this day apparently no one was ‘bright’ enough for him. Some times later we should come to the church. I told them that I wanted to flee. Gracie and Daisy looked at me very indecisive but I could persuade them. We grabbed our stuff, looked around and ran towards the river. I had already thought of the first part of our track. At first through the river so that they would not be able to follow our trace and afterwards up to the rabbit proof fence in the north. We started to run. Gracie and Daisy in big fear but I was absolutely determined to disappear from this place.
    At the river I tied one of our backpackers in a bush and we ran in the other direction to get them on the wrong track. We had to run very far and after a short time we already had wounds on our feet which brought us lots of pain. Gracie and Daisy wanted to make some small breaks very often but in my eyes it was too chancy. As a comprise I carried them in turn. From time to time we met some other people which gave us food and some also knew that we were on the run. This concerned me a lot I thought of what might happen if they would find us and what they would do to us then. Maybe they would give us much work to do, I do not know. All the more it was important to me not to get caught. I often hustled Daisy and Gracie for a speedy departure on what they did not really feel happy.

Then we met a guy with whom we had a little break and who told us that he had heard of our hiding and that he would know where to find our aunt or rather Gracie’s mum. He told us she would be in and Gracie could get there by train. Grace was thrilled on this and wanted to get more to know about it but my intuition told me that this such kind looking man was a total liar. I told him exactly what is on my mind and then I said to Daisy and Gracie that we have to go. At first, Gracie did not react, as recently as I bleeped her again and again she came with us.
    With the benefit of hindsight, I came to know that my thoughts about this man were right. He was a confederate of Mr. Neville and he was surposed to set a snare for us. Unfortunately, this intention worked in parts, but in turn now.
    We migrated on until Daisy stopped. I asked her whats wrong but of course I know what she was thinking about. She told me she wants to go to mummy. I tried to explain that this man just tried to twit us but she could not belive, or maybe she did not want to. She clung to this litte aspiration like a castaway who clung to a piece of wood, hoping he will stay alive on this way. For this moment, I did not know how to talk Gracie out of thinking about catching a train. Finally I know my bullheaded litte cousin. I did not know what to do, so I carried Daisy on my back and we walked on. I told her not to turn around, Gracie would come.
    After maybe three minutes, I tried to listen to sounds of a walking person behind us, but I did not hear anything. I worried, so I turned around. Gracie was barely to see, she was running into the direction of the railway station. I could not believe and stopped for a second.
    I was the oldest one, so I had to take care about my littles with me. It was not only her fault, she was such a little, scared girl. So I told Daisy and of course, she said okay. Hand in hand, we run in Gracies way but we always had a short distance to her. We came nearer and nearer to the prooved station. Gracie sat on a bench next to the platform, waiting for the train, during my sister and me hide out behind a little bush. I tried to advise Gracie of us and beckoned to her. She identified us, stood up and ran into our direction. A wrong decision...
    Behind the building, there came a car with a very high speed. Gracie identified who was in it. The officers from the bootcamp, so she decided to change her direction. But it was too late. A ciclyst jumped off from his bike and cought Gracie. She shouted and cried. I could not believe my eyes. They brought her to the car and drove away.

hier muss der teil hin der oben noch auf deutsch steht...

Of course, it was not a solution for the eternity, but a bit later, we had the perfect idea. Our faces were coulored with black and a darkbrown, so we looked like real Aborigines.
    Although, we did not want to stay in Jigalong for longer, too many things which remember us at this terrible adventure, so we moved to another village.
    We lived and lived, got children and our lives went on. But the fight against half-caste children was not over yet. Our kids were also taken away by the officers, but apperently they were not brave enough to flee. After a while, we heard that Gracie died, but we did not know why or anything about it.
    Since the szene at the railway station, many years ago, we had not seen her ever again...

julee0603, 19 Juni 2008
  8. Mìa Culpa
    Gast

Mìa Culpa, 19 Juni 2008
  9. julee0603
    julee0603 (23)
    Single
    Danke Danke Danke Danke

julee0603, 19 Juni 2008
  10. LadyMetis
    LadyMetis (33)
    Verbringt hier viel Zeit
    Verheiratet
    Hausaufgabe erledigt, was?

LadyMetis, 19 Juni 2008
  11. Mìa Culpa
    Gast

Mìa Culpa, 19 Juni 2008
  12. julee0603
    julee0603 (23)
    Single
    Mia Culpa, danke!!! hoch und heilig versprochen :zwinker:

an die ganzen anderen NETTEN leute hier die irgendein problem haben weil ich was frage, es hat euch keinre gezwungen mein thema hier zu lesen oder etwas zu schreiben!
    Im übrigen habe ich den großteil selber gemacht wie ich ja dann auch gepostet habe. also kommt mal bitte wieder runter.
    In diesem sinne einen schönen abend und auf ein gelungenes Fußballspiel.

julee0603, 19 Juni 2008
  13. Subway
    Planet-Liebe Berühmtheit
    Verheiratet
    Mia macht mir hier einfach die Preise kaputt! :tongue:

Subway, 19 Juni 2008
  14. Sonata Arctica
    Beiträge füllen Bücher
    vergeben und glücklich
    ich weiß ja nicht wie die anderen das sehen, aber so gut wie der text den du gepostet hast klingt, kann ich mir leider nicht vorstellen, dass er von dir übersetzt wurde.sonst wär das letzte bisschen ja auch kein problem gewesen :what:

Sonata Arctica, 19 Juni 2008
  15. julee0603
    julee0603 (23)
    Single
    ich habe den text selber übersetzt. hätte ja sonst auch einfach den gesamten deutschen text reinsetzen können ne?

julee0603, 19 Juni 2008
  16. Sonata Arctica
    Beiträge füllen Bücher
    vergeben und glücklich
    ich will jetzt nicht drauf rumhacken, aber evtl war ja nur das ende des textes deutsch :zwinker:

offene fragen:

-wenn du es so gut kannst wieso benutzt du dann so ein mieses programm wie den word-übersetzer?
    -wieso fiel dir der schluss dann so schwer?

17. julee0603
    julee0603 (23)
    Single
    Der text war nirgendswo vorgeben.
    das war nach einem film erzäglt. ich habe auf 5 1/2 seiten die zusammenfassung in deutsch vorgeschrieben. dann angefangen zu übersetzen. und jetzt war dieser teil noch übrig.
    den word übersetzer hab ich erwähnt damit mir hier keiner kommt mit "benutz doch den word übersetzer."

julee0603, 19 Juni 2008
  18. Sonata Arctica
    Beiträge füllen Bücher
    vergeben und glücklich
    zusammenfassungen die mit "hi, my name is molly" anfangen?

19. Samaire
    Verbringt hier viel Zeit
    nicht angegeben
    Mann Mia :kopfschue :tongue: :engel:

Eine gute Frage :hmm:

Word.

Und ansonsten TS: Rumgemotze, weil nicht jeder bereit ist, dir deine Hausaufgaben abzunehmen, kommt eher schlecht.

Wie auch immer, du hast ja jetzt, was du wolltest :smile:

Samaire, 19 Juni 2008
  20. Mìa Culpa
    Gast

Mìa Culpa, 19 Juni 2008

jetzt kostenlos registrieren und hier antworten
Die Seite wird geladen...

Ähnliche Fragen - Übersetzer gesucht
strawberries
Off-Topic-Location Forum
10 Dezember 2016 um 17:29
4 Antworten